Frequently Asked Questions
What Does the Equipment Look Like?
Subscriber radios vary, cased on the customer’s needs. Pictured here is the Cambium 300-19. It is commonly used in installations and is 10.9×10.9×1.8 inches and is 3.2;bs. It is excellent for our New Mexico wind and weather conditions. This power supply will then connect to your computer/router. The equipment has a built-in lightening protection.
Things we DO as part of our normal Wireless Internet Service Installation:
- We will supply up to 100′ of UV-rated CAT 5 Ethernet cable as part of a normal installation. If your cable run is greater than 100′ then there may be an additional charge, which will be determined by the installer, at the time of the installation. This additional charge will be discussed with you prior to the installer commencing with the installation. This additional charge will be added to your 1st monthly bill.
- Standard installation includes an exterior wall mount bracket. All other installation options may require an additional charge.
- We will configure one computer and verify that the Internet connection works before we leave your premises.
- As part of our standard installation, we will configure our equipment to automatically assign an IP address (DHCP) to your equipment.
Things we DON'T DO as part our normal Wireless Internet Service Installation:
- We do not do network integration. We can recommend several highly qualified companies that can provide this service.
- We do not re-install or configure personal routers, or printers at no additional charge. We can supply these services for a fee.
- We do not assemble or repair computers, nor do we move furniture.
- We do not provide internal wiring services. If you require additional internal wiring, this should be discussed with the installer prior to the installation. There may be an additional charge for this service.