Lower Your Bill with the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program that replaces the Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) Program to help low-income households pay for internet service and connected devices.
If your household is eligible, you can receive:
- Up to a $30/month discount on your internet service
- Up to a $75/month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands
Only one monthly service discount is allowed per household. To receive the connected discount, customers need to enroll in the ACP program with a participating internet provider, which Oso Internet Solutions is. To know if you are eligible, one member of your household should be enrolled in at least one of the below benefits:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, also called Food Stamps)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension or Survivors Benefit Program
- Federal Pell Grant for the current award year
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program
- Or qualify through your income
If interested in applying, visit the ACP application and Consent Form. You will also need the proper documentation required to help determine eligibility for the program. Once filled out, please send the completed forms to email@example.com, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Oso Internet Solutions, as your local internet service provider, will provide the discount directly to you.
For more information, please call us at (505) 600-3326 option 1.
We’d love to talk with you to see if you qualify.